Mölnlycke Health Care—Company Profile
This market insight provides an overview of Mölnlycke Health Care. The Mölnlycke company was established in 1849 by G.F. Henning as primarily a textile manufacturer. In 1997, Mölnlycke Health Care came in to existence when Nordic Capital acquired the medical devices segment of SCA. The company is currently owned by Investor AB and has seen steady growth in the wound care, disinfectant gels and scrubs, and custom procedure trays and packs markets. This market insight tracks Mölnlycke Health Care's growth over the years, with particular emphasis from 2008 to 2010.
1. Mölnlycke Health Care—Company Profile
Features of this research
- Healthcare, Industry Research, Global
- Advanced Medical Technologies, Industry Research, North America
- Advanced Medical Technologies, Industry Research, Global
- Advanced Medical Technologies, Industry Research, Europe