Investment Confidence Among Laboratory Decision Makers
The study investigates investment decisions of healthcare-related laboratory decision makers. It shows that 2011 was tumultuous for the laboratory industry. In comparison, the outlook for 2012 looks only slightly positive. In particular, laboratory decision makers generally expect their funding conditions to either remain the same or minimally improve. Nonetheless, with this year still kicking-off, there are reasons to believe that 2012 has some good things in store for the laboratory industry. Laboratory decision makers are fairly confident that their laboratories will be sufficiently funded to maintain proper work environments and acquire the necessary technology to reach the research objectives.
1. 2011 Investments of Healthcare-related Laboratory Decision Makers
Features of this research
- Healthcare, Industry Research, Global
- Total Healthcare Latin America
- Healthcare, Industry Research, Africa
- Lifesciences, Industry Research, Global