North American Military Aircraft and Engine MRO Market
This Frost & Sullivan research service titled North American Military Aircraft and Engine MRO Market provides end-user analysis, industry challenges, and types of support required. It also provides the 2012 budget, overview of military component services, and the competitive structure of major market participants. In this research, Frost & Sullivan's expert analysts thoroughly examine the following activities:
- Maintenance actions performed on aircraft and engines during normal flying operations
- Aircraft heavy maintenance inspections and overhaul intervals-airframe MRO
- Engine heavy maintenance inspections and overhaul intervals-engine MRO
- Repair and overhaul of aircraft and engine component parts-component MRO
- Aircraft and engine modifications
This analysis is available through our Defense Growth Partnership Services program. With continuous access to intelligence and resources from all seven perspectives of the Complex Business Universe, the Growth Partnership Services program ensures that you and your Growth Team™ are able to maintain a 360 Degree Perspective of the market. This comprehensive, objective information allows your company to mitigate risk, identify new opportunities, and drive effective strategies for growth. For more information on this custom subscription service, please click here.
Key Questions Answered in this Study
This research service will address several key questions about the market, including the following:
- Is the market growing or shrinking, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competing contractors correctly structured to meet customer needs? Is this a market that will change as the United States faces new budget constraints and potential job losses?
- How will the structure of the market change over time? Is it ready for acquisitions?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- Are the contractors ready to compete alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Frost & Sullivan Growth Partnership Services
Frost & Sullivan's Growth Partnership Services empower companies to accelerate their growth by achieving top-line improvements and bottom-line results. This is accomplished by helping our clients execute successful growth strategies and providing their Growth Teams™ with the skills, know-how, and tools to generate growth opportunities, evaluate these opportunities to create a growth pipeline, and implement a growth strategy to deliver measurable business results.
Our growth solutions support the entire growth process:
TEAM Research is a program that furnishes clients with access to market research, competitive intelligence, financial benchmarking, and market strategies and analysis, and provides access to industry experts to aid in generating growth opportunities.
Growth Consulting Services unite clients with our industry experts to evaluate opportunities and develop customized strategies and business plans to drive top-line revenue and margin growth.
Growth Team Membership™ is a career-focused offering that was developed to address the unique challenges that senior executives face when implementing strategies to achieve aggressive corporate growth targets.