Analysis of the Shelf-life Food Additives Market
The Mexican shelf-life food additive market is growing due to an increase in convenience food demand and demographic changes. Hindered phenols have the biggest market share, followed by ascorbates acid, herbal extracts, and tocopherols. Within the different antioxidants segments, herbal extracts will lead growth due to healthy food consumption trends and consumer label consciousness. On the other hand, hindered phenol growth is expected to decelerate for the same health issues. Most of the shelf-life food additives market participants are multinational companies that import the products, including Eastman Chemicals, Danisco, and DSM.
1. Shelf-Life Extension Food Additives Market in Mexico
Features of this research
- Food & Beverage Ingredients, Industry Research, Global
- Chemicals, Materials & Food, Industry Research, Global
- Food and Ingredients, Industry Research, North America
- Chemicals, Materials & Food, LATAM