Gopinathan Padmanabhan (Gopi) has 30 years of global experience in the IT Services industry and is responsible for global delivery of services in all the business lines (Applications, Infrastructure and BPO). In his previous role at MphasiS, Gopi was responsible for managing the entire Applications Services business and the Regional Sales in EMEA for all the business lines of MphasiS. Prior to this, Gopi was the Chief Operating Officer and Vice-President (Global Delivery) for the Applications Solutions business of Perot Systems where he was responsible for strategic management, operations, and complete service delivery of Applications solutions. In his role as Director – HP Global Delivery Application Services (HP-GDAS), HP Globalsoft India, Gopi was responsible for all practices and associated service delivery at the India Center.
What have been the key milestones for MphasiS in recent years?
Last few years have been fairly profitable for MphasiS, with following key highlights:
- $1 Bn in revenues in FY'2010; grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 39 percent over the last 5 financial years
- Rolled out project Zen, implementing new strategy for the company
- We have been quite active in mergers and acquisitions, and are effectively looking at more acquisitions aligned with our strategy. Some recent acquisitions include:
- 2011 – Wyde Corporation
- 2010 – Fortify Infrastructure Services
- 2009 – AIG Systems Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (AIGSS)
- We have also set -up new off shore as well as near shore delivery centers in Sri Lanka (2010), Poland (2010), Canada (2012), and Australia (2011) over the last few years