Redefining Contact Center Analytics
This market insight discusses the various sub-sectors of contact center analytics, namely - performance analytics, speech analytics, enterprise analytics, customer interaction analytics, etc. It explores some of the main use cases of contact center analytics and the business benefits that can be derived from those use cases. Various vendor approaches to contact center analytics are discussed, and strategic planning recommendations for contact center organizations are presented.
1. Redefining Contact Center Analytics
- Historical Biases in the Use of "Analytics"
- Defining Contact Center Analytics and Its Sub-Categories
- Characteristics of Performance Analytics Systems
- Characteristics of Customer Interaction Analytics Systems
- Other Forms of Analytics and Where They Stand
- Contact Center Use Cases
- Vendor Landscape
- Best Practices for Contact Centers