Users' Experiences with Visual Collaboration Products and Services in the Business Context
The study investigates European business users' preferences regarding information and communications products and vendors, as well as service and service providers. In particular, the study measures the awareness and usage of information and communications technology (ICT) products and services in France, Germany, and the United Kingdom; it identifies the frequency and level of ICT tool usage, and it keys out the leading ICT companies. The study was conducted in March and April of 2011 by means of a Web-based survey. In effect, 315 European business users of ICT solutions were surveyed to obtain these results.
1. Users' Voice: Experiences with Visual Collaboration Solutions in the Business Context
Features of this research
- Conferencing and Collaboration, Industry Research, Global
- Information & Communication Technology, Industry Research, Global
- Conferencing and Collaboration, Industry Research, Europe
- Future of IT - Customer Perspectives