Analysis of the Southern Cone Unified Communications and Collaboration Solutions Market
After a difficult year in 2009 caused by the global economic crisis, the Southern Cone unified communications and collaboration solutions market resumed growth in 2010. The competitive structure is dominated by major multinational vendors, with unified communications client and enterprise video segments being the most dynamic. Extensive adoption of Internet protocol (IP) telephony will drive the market for more advanced solutions, such as video, unified messaging, and unified communication over the next years.
1. Analysis of the Southern Cone Collaboration and Communications Solutions Market
Features of this research
- Unified Communications and Collaboration, Industry Research, Global
- Information & Communication Technology, Industry Research, Global
- Unified Communications, Latin America
- Information & Communications Technologies - Total Integrated, Latin America