New Business Models Proof Point: Orange Group's Multi-Sided Monetization Use Case with Supplier Performance Analysis
This report describes the push to give customers what they really want in the latest mobile technology, and how one large European network operator—Orange—is working to change how customers purchase tablet devices and the mobile data plans that power them. This involves simultaneous interaction between Orange, its authorized service plan dealers, and customers. This report also explains how Orange has worked with SAP (on a proof of concept) to address the immediate customer billing needs associated with this two-sided model, along with the management of its reseller partners for tablet-based services.
1. New Business Models Proof Point: Orange Group's Multi-Sided Monetization Use Case with Supplier Performance Analysis
- What Customers Want
- Avoiding the Effects from Bill Shock
- The Challenge Faced by Orange: A Two-Sided Business Model
- Meeting CSP Needs Using the SAP Telco 2.0 Challenge
- Partner / Supplier Performance Analysis
- Why the SAP Billing Solution and the Orange Usage Data Trial?
- Next Steps for the Orange Data Services Solution
- Stratecast - The Last Word
- About Stratecast