Customer Experience Management: Let's Go to the Video
This Stratecast SPIE report will focus on the area of CEM that plays the lead role in providing that outside-in user perspective on what users are experiencing; discuss why a specialized approach to video is necessary; and explore ways to give communications service providers (CSPs) monetary incentives—beyond merely the fear of churn—to deliver a better video experience.
1. Customer Experience Management: Let's Go to the Video
- Video Usage Is On the Rise, but Video Quality Is Slowing Monetization
- All the Quality You Can Buy . . . with Little or No Return
- APM is a Cornerstone of CEM
- APM Solutions Exist, but Video Is a Blind Spot
- Elements of Video APM
- What Other Incentives Do CSPs Have For Deploying Video APM?
- Avvasi Video APM Helps CSPs Manage Video Explosion, Maintain QoE
- Stratecast - The Last Word
- About Stratecast