Cross-Industry 2.0: An Enterprise Model for CSP Customer Solutions That Goes Well Beyond SaaS
This SPIE describes the current SaaS push to add business value for a growing number of enterprise customers that want to do more with less. It explains how real service differentiation and customer satisfaction can be achieved by going to the next step--enabling different industries to combine capabilities that address end-to-end business problems via a cross-industry 2.0 business model.
1. Cross-Industry 2.0: An Enterprise Model for CSP Customer Solutions That Goes Well Beyond SaaS
- The CSP Conundrum: Don't Be Relegated To Bit Pipe Status
- Cloud Services Significantly Change the OSS BSS Game Plan
- The Next Step: SaaS Enables CSPs To Be More, But Does It Deliver More Revenue?
- Enabling More to Do More: Why Cross-Industry 2.0 Makes Sense
- How Cross-Industry 2.0 Virtual Collaboration Services Work
- Realizing the SaaS and Cross-Industry 2.0 Vision
- Infonova R6 Platform - A Generation Step Change
- Stratecast - The Last Word
- About Stratecast