2013 North American Mobile Enterprise Applications
Mobile worker applications continue to expand throughout the North American business sector. This research service analysed a survey conducted in 2013 with responses from North American decision makers who were responsible for purchasing mobile software applications. The analysis focuses on the current use of and future decision-making behaviors toward mobile enterprise applications, specifically: mobile asset tracking, mobile sales force automation (SFA), mobile workforce management, and wireless email solutions. While the overall growth picture seems positive for mobile worker apps, it is imperative that providers monitor customers’ forward-planning and quickly identify and address the reasons behind any unexpected dips in deployments.
1. North American Mobile Enterprise Applications 2013
Features of this research
- Mobile & Wireless Communications, Industry Research, Global
- Mobile & Wireless Communications, Industry Research, North America
- Information & Communication Technology, Industry Research, Global
- Future of IT - Customer Perspectives