LTE to Drive the Growth of Mobile Broadband
The study provide insights into the changing technology landscape in emerging market of India and advanced markets of Saudi Arabia and UAE. The study aims to find how ready these telecom markets are to embrace the upcoming LTE technology. The research service discusses in detail the market trends, market drivers and challenges in implementation and adoption of LTE and provides LTE market forecast for subscribers and revenue. The study also includes a brief analysis of the overall mobile market in the three countries.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is LTE? What is the technology migration roadmap from 2G to 4G networks?
- Is LTE the right 4G technology? What is the global status of LTE trials and deployments?
- How developed is the LTE vendor landscape in the region of study?
- How developed is the wireless market in these countries? What are the operator’s strategic intent for the LTE market in their respective countries?
- Are the Indian, UAE and Saudi Arabian markets ready to embrace LTE? What are the drivers and restraints for LTE adoption in the respective countries?
- What are the growth forecast for LTE in terms of subscribers and revenue?