2014 Indonesia Logistics Growth Thought Leadership Outlook
A Frost & Sullivan Growth Opportunity Briefing
Dear [ ]
We are pleased to invite you to the Frost & Sullivan Growth Opportunity Briefing - 2014 Indonesia Logistics Growth Thought Leadership Outlook.
Indonesia's Transportation & Logistics Industry accounts for about 3.6% of the overall economy. Being the key connector for domestic distribution and international trade, this industry has been growing annually at double digit growth rates. Frost & Sullivan will share their views on the likely developments in the Indonesia Transportation & Logistics market in 2014, including insights into new trends, shifts in business models, and potential hidden opportunities in the region.
- Indonesian Logistics Market Overview
- Key Industry Trends Impacting The Transportation & Logistics Industry
- Key Market Projection, Drivers and Restraints
- Freight Movement in Indonesia: Data and Analysis on Air, Ocean and Land Freight Movement
- Way Forward and Opportunities in Indonesia Transportation & Logistics Industry
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have postponed the briefing to 18th March 2014 (Originally 5th March 2014). The briefing will be held in Intercontinental Hotel. Join us at this not-to-be-missed complimentary Growth Opportunity Briefing. We look forward to seeing you there!