- Who benefits from the Growth Team Membership™?
- What are the benefits of the Growth Team Membership™?
- With whom will I interact on the Frost & Sullivan Team?
- Can I really attend all the events for a year?
- Can someone attend an event in my place?
- I have direct subordinates; can they partake in my membership?
- Are there any incremental costs?
- What is the expected level of membership participation?
- What are the payment terms?
- What is a charter membership?
- How do we define “Best Practice”?
1. Who benefits from the Growth Team Membership™?
In progressive organizations, CEO Growth Teams™ are made up of top performing executives from Marketing, Sales Management, Corporate Strategy, Corporate Development, Market Research, Research & Development, Competitive Intelligence, and Investors. These leaders need to collaborate effectively, and possess the best-in-class tools and resources to rapidly and comprehensively implement the CEO’s growth strategy; therefore, they would greatly benefit from a Growth Team Membership™.
2. What are the benefits of the Growth Team Membership™?
Membership in the Growth Team™ will: 1) speed the design and implementation of your growth initiatives (avoid reinventing the wheel); 2) reduce risk by avoiding pitfalls encountered by peers; 3) stimulate problem-solving through a cross-industry perspective; 4) improve your contribution to the CEO’s growth agenda; and 5) accelerate your professional and career development.
3. With whom will I interact on the Frost & Sullivan Team?
Each member relationship is coordinated by a dedicated team consisting of an Account Executive and Client Value Enhancement Executive. This team reaches out across each membership year to anticipate and respond to your individual needs. This team is "on call" to respond to any requests or requirements that may arise.
4. Can I really attend all the events for a year?
Yes, your membership includes access to all events within your subscription period.
5. Can someone attend an event in my place?
Your membership is a seat license which is non-transferable; however, many companies purchase subscriptions for multiple members of the CEO’s Growth Team™.
6. I have direct subordinates; can they partake in my membership?
Your membership is a non-transferable seat license; however, FrostPaks are available, and offer multiple seats to our Executive MindXchange events that anyone in your company can use.
7. Are there any incremental costs?
There is only one incremental cost. On the first day of each live event (typically Sunday), there is a social networking session that may include golfing, wine tasting, horse back riding, sailing, etc. These activities are not included in the membership price. Participation in these activities requires a modest incremental fee.
8. What is the expected level of membership participation?
There is no required level of participation, but in order to get the maximum value from your membership, we recommend attending at least one live event (and preferably two) each year, as well as the monthly webcasts. In fact, we aim to save you time—members judge us on our ability to conserve their time—to focus on the correct set of strategic issues, to compress the time required to review the best current practices, and to remove bad ideas quickly.
9. What are the payment terms?
The entire amount of the investment will be invoiced Net 30.
10. What is a charter membership?
Charter Members provide direct input and feedback in shaping the direction of this program. Charter Members are considered analogous to a “Board of Directors” for the Growth Team Membership™ and, accordingly, have enormous influence on content and policy decisions.
11. How do we define “Best Practice”?
Best Practices are specific activities that are performed to solve tough business challenges, and that 9 out of 10 companies are not performing (but should). These activities have shown measurable results to prove their effectiveness.