Outlined below are ways we can create a strong working relationship. We can provide:
- Full articles from start to finish on virtually any industry, technology, country, or company
- Quotes to support and add credibility to your article
- Content pertaining to the latest technological advancements, trends, challenges, drivers, as well as confirm and/or get approval for quoted research numbers
- Analyst briefings, which are designed to spur potential story ideas and provide more in-depth insight on topics that you cover
- Complimentary press passes to our industry events in your market to support your research/writing process, as well as set up interviews with keynotes, speakers, panelists, etc.
- Credibility to an article by adding a graph or graphic illustrating the measurements behind the story
Set Up Analyst Interviews
Frost & Sullivan analysts and consultants can provide quotes to support and add credibility to your article.
We are regularly quoted in a variety of global and industry-specific publications, including: Associated Press, Bloomberg News, Boston Globe, Business Week, CBC Business News, Financial Times, Forbes, Los Angles Times, Market Watch "Dow Jones," MSN Mondy, MSNBC, Newsweek, CNBC, U.S. News & World Report, New York Times, Reuters, The Economist, USA Today, Venture Magazine, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and many more domestic publications.
Our global exposure has included BBC London, BBC World, CNBC Europe, The Closing Bell, The Financial Express, Globo.com, Hindustan Times, Valor Economico, and many others.
Our market analysts and industry experts welcome the opportunity to speak with members of the press. We recognize journalist deadlines and will strive to meet your information needs as quickly as possible.
To schedule an interview, please contact your regional Corporate Communications Executive.
Provide Industry Market Coverage
We offer virtual brochures (research overviews), and can provide you with the latest technological advancements, trends, challenges and drivers, as well as quotes, charts, and graphs. We can also confirm and/or get approval for quoted research numbers. Executive summaries are provided on a case-by-case basis.
Provide Access to Quarterly Analyst Briefings
Each quarter Frost & Sullivan experts host more than 40 interactive teleconferences on dynamic hot-topics affecting your industry.
We encourage media participation during the live Q&A session. These briefings can spur potential story ideas and provide more in-depth insight on topics that you cover. If you have additional questions, the Corporate Communications executive will connect you with the analyst or consultant. The recording and PowerPoint presentation are available after 24 hours following briefings.
* Click here to view a schedule of upcoming events.
Provide Bylined Articles Authored by Our Experts
*** We can provide a full article from start to finish on virtually any industry, technology, country, or company.
Frost & Sullivan market analysts and global consultants regularly author hot-topic driven articles available for re-publication. We grant exclusivity of these articles on a first-come, first-serve basis. Our team can add credibility to an article by adding a graph or graphic illustrating the measurements behind the story. To learn more about the most recently completed articles in your area of interest, contact your regional Corporate Communications executive.
Industry Event Participation
We can furnish you with complimentary press passes to our events to support your research/writing process. We can co-market your company’s event by offering our expertise to fill the role as speaker or moderator.
|VIEW PRESS RELEASES BY MARKET INDUSTRY|