European industry’s premier performers were acclaimed at Frost & Sullivan’s influential Excellence in Best Practices Awards Banquet held in London last night at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel. These highly select awards, based on Frost & Sullivan’s unique TEAM Research™ methodology, highlight the achievements of companies who deliver excellence and best practices in their respective industries.
A total of twenty nine awards were presented with recipients honoured for showcasing leading ideas and innovation across a variety of sectors including healthcare, energy and power supplies, environment and building technologies, chemicals, materials and foods and information communication technologies.
Speaking on the occasion, Gary Jeffery, Partner and Head of UK Operations Frost & Sullivan, noted, "Our long-established awards programme recognises companies that have demonstrated a unique approach to doing business in their markets. Frost & Sullivan celebrates these ideas and strategies that drive corporate growth."
BT Global Services, HP and Siemens were among the recipients from the ICT sector. Highlighting the strong ICT representation at the awards ceremony, Adrian Drozd, Research Director - ICT Europe at Frost & Sullivan took to the stage to present the first half of the awards followed by Gary Jeffery with the second half of the winners for the evening.
Other well represented industries were healthcare with 6 award recipients, environment and building technologies with 4 awardees and 3 companies each in the energy and power supplies and the chemicals, materials and foods industries winning commendation.
Awardees were lauded for exceptional growth and market strategies, product development abilities, competitive advancement skills, technology innovation and dedicated customer focus.
“The companies that received awards have shown innovation, competitiveness and leadership in meeting the particular demands of doing business in the current economic climate," remarked Jeffery. "The products and services that we recognise should be applauded as examples of how to effectively optimise strategies, performance and processes.”
The following is a complete list of award recipients:
- Fortinet Inc. – 2012 European Information Security Vendor of the Year Award
- HP – 2012 Global Point of Sale Systems Product Line Strategy Award
- Logica – 2012 European M2M Platform Provider of the Year
- BT Global Services – 2012 European Unified Communications Service Provider of the Year Award
- Siemens – 2012 Global Company of the Year Award in City as a Customer
- Luceo Technologies GmbH – 2012 Global Bit Error Rate Testers (BERT) Price Performance Value Leadership Award
- Walki Group – 2012 European Passive RFID Antenna Production Technology Innovation Award
- RWE Effizienz GmbH – 2012 European Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Competitive Strategy Leadership Award
- ABB – 2012 Global Smart Water Grids Competitive Strategy Leadership Award
- Remake-Electric – 2012 European Energy Equipment & Instruments Early Stage Investment Opportunity Award
- Cannon Technologies Ltd. – 2012 European Racks and Cabinets New Product Innovation Award
- EcoWave Power – 2012 European Wave Energy New Product Innovation Award
- BioTector Analytical Systems Ltd – 2012 United States Water and Wastewater Analytical Instrumentation Product Leadership Award
- KSB Aktiengesellschaft – 2012 Global Centrifugal Pumps New Product Innovation Award
- Epuramat – 2012 European Packaged Wastewater Treatment New Product Innovation Award
- LUXeXceL – 2012 European Enabling Technology Award in Advanced Optics for LED Lighting
- Fitorex Ltd. – 2012 European Soy Ingredients Product Differentiation Excellence Award
- EPAX AS – 2012 European Omega-3 Product Differentiation Excellence Award
- Bluestar Silicones – 2012 European Silicones in Healthcare Applications Product Differentiation Excellence Award
- Mediso Medical Imaging Systems – 2012 European Preclinical Imaging New Product Innovation Award
- Sederma – 2012 European New Product Innovation Award For Anti-ageing in Leg Care
- PhenoFarm – 2012 European Antioxidants New Product Innovation Award
- Crospon – 2012 European Enabling Technology Award for BioMEMS Based Surgical Imaging Technology
- Tieto Healthcare & Welfare – 2012 European Healthcare IT Professional Services Customer Value Enhancement Award
- Advantech –2012 European Medical Grade PCs Company of the Year Award
- Sennheiser Communications - 2012 Most Innovative European Communications Product of the Year Award
- BCS Global - 2012 European Visual Collaboration Service Provider of the Year Award
- China Telecom Europe - 2012 European Market Challenger: Asia–Pacific Telecoms Service Provider of the Year Award
- SafeNet, Inc. - 2012 European Cloud-Based Authentication Service New Product Innovation Award
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Contact Us: Start the discussion
Join Us: Join our community
Subscribe: Newsletter on "the next big thing"
Register: Gain access to visionary innovation
Best Practices – Europe
+44 (0)20 7915 7867