PALO ALTO, Calif. – November 1, 2005 –
Frost & Sullivan honored companies for outstanding performance at last week’s Best Practices Awards Banquet and Networking Sessions held in Phoenix, Arizona.
Frost & Sullivan presented its CEO Choice Awards to companies that received the highest ranking in a particular category of Frost & Sullivan’s CEO Choice Surveys. Targeted at Chief Executive Officers and Presidents in North America, the surveys assessed these decision makers’ preferences and opinions regarding key products, services, and vendors across multiple sectors of consumer products.
Frost & Sullivan presented its Best Practices Awards to companies for outstanding industry achievements in regional and global markets. Through these Awards, Frost & Sullivan’s teams of industry best practices experts recognized the recipients’ diligence and innovation required to implement a successful business plan and excel in the increasingly competitive global marketplace.
An open networking session preceding the presentations allowed the recipient companies to develop and strengthen business relationships.
Awarded companies included:
- Aegate Limited – 2005 Frost & Sullivan Award for Entrepreneurial Company for World RFID in Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals Markets
- Dell Inc. – 2005 Most Reliable Desktop Manufacturer in North America CEO Choice Award; 2005 Most Reliable Laptop Manufacturer in North America CEO Choice Award
- Evident Technologies, Inc. – 2005 Frost & Sullivan Award for Technology Innovation for Nanomaterials
- Interactive Intelligence Inc. – 2005 Customer Contact Center Management Software Excellence in Technology of the Year Award
- Mercury Computer Systems, Inc. – 2005 Frost & Sullivan Award for Product Innovation for Digital Signal Processing Technology for Medical Applications
- Nomadics, Inc. – 2005 Frost & Sullivan Award for Excellence in Technology Homeland Security for Explosives Detection
- Radant MEMS, Inc. – 2005 Frost & Sullivan Award for Excellence in Technology for RF MEMS
- RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. – 2005 Frost & Sullivan Award for Technology Innovation for Biopharmaceuticals Wound Healing Technology
- Siemens Energy & Automation, Inc., Large Drives Robicon – 2005 Frost & Sullivan Award for Market Leadership for World Medium Voltage Drives Market
- Sony Electronics Inc. – 2005 Most Reliable Monitor Manufacturer in North America CEO Choice Award
- United Airlines – 2005 Best Frequent Flyer Program of Domestic Airliners in North America CEO Choice Award; 2005 Most Convenient Schedules of Domestic Airliners in North America CEO Choice Award
- Volvo Cars of North American, LLC – 2005 Most Useful Safety Features in Executive Vehicles in North America CEO Choice Award
Frost & Sullivan holds annual Awards banquets for the information and communication technologies, industrial technologies, emerging technologies, and healthcare industries. For further information on the Award banquets or recipients or for digital photos, please contact Stacie Jones, 210.247.2450, Stacie.Jones@frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting company, has been partnering with clients to support the development of innovative strategies for more than 40 years. The company's industry expertise integrates growth consulting, growth partnership services, and corporate management training to identify and develop opportunities. Frost & Sullivan serves an extensive clientele that includes Global 1000 companies, emerging companies, and the investment community by providing comprehensive industry coverage that reflects a unique global perspective and combines ongoing analysis of markets, technologies, econometrics, and demographics. For more information, visit www.frost.com.