|Monday, March 11, 2013 |
|Luck O’ the Irish Reception |
Join us for a night testing your Irish Luck. Let the connections begin while you have the Luck O' the Irish on the Blackjack, Craps, Roulette & Texas Hold'em tables. Amazing prizes will be on hand for the winners.
|Tuesday, March 12, 2013 |
|Early Riser Run/Walk |
Jump start your day with a little exercise led by a Frost & Sullivan representative, all while getting to know your fellow participants.
What’s in it for you:
More networking, relationship building and immediate, tactical ROI.
When you participate at a Frost & Sullivan event, you become part of an elite audience of leading industry executives – all coming together in a dynamic format to focus on the core issues at stake in each industry.
Speakers, participants, product and service providers, and venue all share an equal part in delivering excellence. Up to 80% of each Executive MindXchange is interactive. Key features and key benefits include:
- Focus on the chief/executive management challenges, needs, and strategies
- Mindshare through role play, scenarios, workshops, breakout sessions, crossfires, Q&As, and panel discussions
- Up-to-the-minute content with real-time feedback
- Addressing yourneeds, not the speaker's agenda
- Multiple perspectives
- No vendor sales pitches
- Case studies from the practitioner
- Multiple tracks, workshops, and choices allowing the attendee to customize their program
- Opportunity for you to join crossfires
- Networking, networking, networking, golf tournaments, sailing regattas, themed receptions and dinners, roundtable luncheons, and more
- More value in an exciting, thought-provoking, and captivating format
At the Frost & Sullivan Events Division, our objective is to continuously better meet the needs of our clients – in their specific industry. The difference is immediate.
Plan to partake in the most valuable series of executive management events in the market today.