The Advanced Medical Technolgies program covers market trends, sizing, forecasting and quantification of addressable markets, technology advances, competitive landscaping and strategies to address new and adjacent opportunities across sectors, including medical imaging, devices and patient monitoring technologies. While the analysis provides for benchmarking of core revenue streams for typical medical devices and equipment suppliers, the research program also offers invaluable inputs on adjacent revenue opportunities by looking at the move toward integrated solutions adoption, emerging market opportunities, partnership opportunities with new entrants in the typical business value chain, and how innovations in the solutions portfolio and business models can provide a competitive advantage.
Our strong and mutually beneficial relationships with the medical supplier community/OEMs as well as the typical clinical key opinion leader provide a strong foundation for the assimilation and synthesis of insights that map out how these sectors are rapidly evolving. The strategies and recommendations in our research coverage allow for tactical insights into improving market share and competitiveness of core revenue streams, while also providing direction on future opportunities and appropriate positioning.
The Frost & Sullivan perspective on Advanced Medical Technologies helps you better understand the pace at which new and innovative medical devices and systems are being adopted and getting embedded into the typical clinical pathway, both in mature and emerging markets. Our research and insights help you make informed strategic decisions around how best to navigate this complex market.
Influence on Your Customers
The Frost & Sullivan perspective on the Advanced Medical Technologies industry helps you better understand market opportunities, B2B and buyer-seller dynamics. You can thus leverage our research and insights to make informed strategic decisions as applicable to your business. Various stakeholder groups will gain the following from Frost & Sullivan research:
Value of Advanced Medical Technologies GPS to Clinical Technology Vendors
- Medical Imaging, Devices and Monitoring solutions developers and OEM vendors gain a comprehensive and unbiased overview of the state of the market, including key trends in technology adoption, market share analysis, and market revenue forecasts to help guide internal planning, sales, and marketing. This includes critical insight on modernization initiatives, which enable the deployment and adoption of state-of-the-art solutions that benefit patient outcomes.
- Vendors can benchmark and compare internally derived market assessments, models, forecasts, and strategic imperatives with broader market views as felt by stakeholders in the ecosystem.
- The large number of vendors, products, and services that comprise the Advanced Medical Technologies market landscape, the complexity of the various categories of products, and the dynamic business and financial nature of this area require external perspectives and insights from industry specialists.
Value of Advanced Medical Technologies GPS to Life Sciences Companies
- Pharmaceutical and biotech companies gain valuable perspectives on how Advanced Medical Technologies are transforming the way caregivers are making decisions and prescribing clinical intervention, and how, more importantly, clinical pathways are being right sized to control the use of scarce resources.
- With the advances and interest in multi-disciplinary clinical intervention, both drug and clinical diagnostic companies have to increasingly keep abreast of new diagnostic and therapeutic techniques that impact the treatment cycle and, ultimately, their own revenue streams.
Value of Advanced Medical Technologies GPS to Informatics/Analytics Players
- The integration of data derived from a variety of medical devices with health IT systems, including electronic health records, personal health records, decision support systems, and other tools is a growing trend that will have significant impact on IT systems developers. Medical devices are churning out terra bytes of data, which when analyzed and used in a timely manner, impacts clinical care in a big way.
- Growth and innovation opportunities between health IT vendors and device manufacturers will be a key strategy for success in the future, necessitating a comprehensive understanding of business models, trends, and market participants.
Value of Advanced Medical Technologies GPS to Other Adjacent Market Participants
- The Advanced Medical Technologies landscape presents numerous specialty and niche opportunities for a range of industrial participants that supply technologies, know how, sub-components and services into the OEM manufacturing sector, requiring the need to closely track the primary product and services markets to understand where the windows of opportunity lie.
- Winning strategies for peripheral market participants hinges on an in-depth understanding of overall market trends, challenges, and restraints as well as key competitors and emerging technologies.