Our in-company solutions focus on delivering a measurable improvement in people performance. Our service range from training delivery through to a full performance managed service for your business. We have developed a proprietary performance improvement process to allow us to ensure your investment stands the best chance of delivering the required change. The process is flexible and tuned to meet your needs and budgets.
This stage of the process identifies and measures the current and desired state. This can include:
- Informal discussions and focus groups to generate opinion about current and desired performance levels
- Competency framework design and assessment from simple online testing through to fully customised assessment centres
- Bespoke performance benchmarking across industry where we research and compare you with others in your industry or across industries
- Best practice analysis - measuring your performance to organisations we recognise as operating at best practice
Once we understand the nature of the gap in performance we work with you to assess which areas are priorities areas based on their potential impact and return – what needs to be done first, and why. This can include:
- Needs assessment to validate the requirements
- Prioritisation workshops to establish which areas will provide the most impact
- Intervention identification and scheduling to ensure all people have their required development mapped to their needs
- Full business case development
This stage looks at the design, delivery and implementation of the interventions. Based on a defined pedagogic process, and using a full blend of interventions, the resulting interventions provide the best in class approach to developing the required knowledge, skills and attributes of people. Factors considered in the design of the intervention include:
- Understanding the culture and learning preferences of the target audience
- The specific learning objectives required from a solution
- Selecting the appropriate learning modalities
- The timescales for delivery and time to impact
- The resources and budgets assigned to deliver the change
The result of this process is a fully customised blended learning architecture which will provide the best fit solution based on the above factors.
This stage of the process provides the required data about the change in performance. We focus on this as we understand the need to report the tangible and intangible benefits of the investment made in your people. We provide reporting at the following levels:
- Satisfaction: Were the participants happy with the overall experience
- Learning: Have the participants acquired the relevant knowledge and skills
- Application: Are these being applied in the workplace consistently
- Business impact: Is this having an impact on performance
- RoI: The net impact, cost benefit ratio and overall ROI when all other factors influencing the results are stripped away
Making it happen
Our Client Services Team provide a range of solutions from self managed through to fully outsourced service delivery.
Performance Managed Service
The PMS is a framework of services which combine to bring together business needs analysis, people development and performance measurement in to a single cohesive service offering (which can include the management of additional existing suppliers).