Elka Popova - Analyst Profile
Frost & Sullivan
Information & Communication Technologies
12 years of market analysis and strategic consulting expertise with a focus on enterprise communications and next-generation technologies. Particular expertise in:
-Market and competitive intelligence
-Trend analysis and strategic insight
-Strategy development and client growth consulting
Experience base covering a broad range of industry sectors, leveraging long-standing working relationships with leading industry participants’ Senior Executives. Areas of focus include:
-Enterprise telephony and messaging
-Unified communications and collaboration
-Hosted/cloud-based communications and SaaS
-SIP trunking and VoIP access services
What I bring to the Team
- Extensive knowledge of various enterprise communications technologies and markets
- The ability to leverage a broad set of qualitative and quantitative analytical tools to develop comprehensive and in-depth market, product and competitive analyses
- Strong management and interpersonal skills based on 7 years of team leadership and over 15 years of extensive client interactions and project management
Before Frost & Sullivan, market research and competitive intelligence roles at visitalk.com, Platinum Technology and the Bulgarian-American Enterprise Fund.
- Master of International Management from Thunderbird, School of Global Management, Glendale, AZ, U.S.A.
- Master of English and American Literature and Linguistics from KlimentOhridsky University, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Master of Financial Management from National University of Business Administration and Economics, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Areas of expertise
- MARKET RESEARCH
Recent items from Elka PopovaAastra hosted its annual Aastra Analyst Conference last week (May 8 through May 10) which provided analysts with an update on the vendor’s portfolio roadmap and strategy for the global communications market. Not surprising, its research and development (R&D) efforts are focused on mobility, video, cloud/hosted, and social media for the contact cent...