A Partnership that Drives Growth and Enhances Your Team to Improve Efficiency
Actionable, Measurable & Real-Time Expert Analysis
Organizations today operate in a complex and highly interconnected environment characterized by rapid changes, ever-demanding clients, and extreme competitiveness, all of which make growth highly challenging. For over 60 years, Frost & Sullivan has worked with leaders in organizations, universities and within the investment community to help identify opportunities and capitalize on innovation to achieve transformational growth.
Dedicated Resources to Reduce Costs and Increase Productivity
The Frost & Sullivan Growth Analytics is built on the foundation of decades of experience providing research and advisory solutions. We allow clients to co-source all or a portion of knowledge process needs to a team of trusted advisors dedicated to delivering programs of research, datasets and critical insight carefully curated with our customers year after year.
Put Our Expertise to Work for You!
Leverage our team of industry analysts, consultants and futurists with expertise across all major industries providing clients with personal support across the globe.
Sales & Marketing
Benefit from our expertise in strategy support, key account management (KAM), sales/marketing enablement and analytics, and continued research support.
- Account-Based Marketing
- Competitive Intelligence
- Content Management
Strategy & Vision
Gain access to regular market and company due diligence analysis on acquisition targets and divestment opportunities.
- Competitive Intelligence
- Due Diligence for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Growth Pipeline
Research & Development
We provide work streams tracking market dynamics and trends, plus the sales team’s custom-designed monthly or quarterly client intelligence updates to support client initiatives.
- Growth Opportunity Scouting throughout
- Technology Tracking
Let Our Experts and Trusted Advisors Become an Extension of Your Team
- Exploit opportunities faster through industry-renowned market intelligence
- Enhance speed-to-market through on-demand ramp-up of research and data analytics
- Increase efficiency by co-sourcing research and intelligence resources
- Improve the effectiveness of your time while reducing cost
- Foster growth through a learning environment that is strictly confidential and designed for continuous productivity and improvement
Growth Analytics (KaaS)
Growth Analytics (KaaS) Offerings
Key account management (KAM)
- Identifies compelling events and opportunities to promote products and services
- Maps requirements of a client to product portfolio
- Provides daily news insights and periodic company and executive tracking
- Builds relationship maps for critical decision makers in key customer accounts
- Prepares targeted sales conversations
Research as a service (RAAS)
- Market sizing and growth forecasting
- Feasibility assessment
- Customer, sector, and market analysis
- Country feasibility analysis
- Product evaluation and market entry assessment
- M&A target list development and profiling
Global opportunity scouting
- Identification of innovative opportunities that help deliver growth, efficiency or differentiation
- Evaluation of opportunities through different stages of development that include:
– Opportunity identification
– Initial assessment
– Concept note
- Competitor dashboard
- Sales approach and pricing strategy
- Battle cards preparation
- Portfolio benchmarking
- Win-loss analysis
Marketing and sales operations support
- Preparation of product marketing dashboards, marketing program KPI dashboards and sales dashboards
- Channel partner selection, planning and operations
- Content creation for microsite development
- Editorial planning, content creation and proofreading
- Research daily market news for internal communications
- Manage internal communications, including weekly newsletters, MD’s blog
Partnering with Clients to Deliver Results
“The insights and information shared through the Frost & Sullivan growth analytics program have been very valuable in helping our organization plan for the future and identify the next steps we take to address the market in China.”
— United Kingdom client
“The dedicated Frost & Sullivan analyst has served as an extension of our team and worked closely with our sales representatives. He has brought a wealth of knowledge and insight on each of their accounts.”
— One of the world’s largest telecommunication companies
“We are very pleased with the digital dossier provided through the Frost & Sullivan growth analytics program. We expect it will deliver lots of continuous value to our teams.”
— Customer Success and Insight Director, UK-based technology company
Schedule a complimentary consultation to learn how growth analytics can help your business grow.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants. For more than 50 years, Frost & Sullivan has developed growth strategies for the Global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Let us put our expertise to work for you!