Comprehensive Executive Briefings - Annual Subscription Service (2009-To Date)
Network with an intimate group of AMR decision-makers building and leveraging their knowledge, contacts and resources. Discover how marketing research can build knowledge capital that improves corporate performance. Compare roadmaps with and get practical advice from the executive suite as experts share thought leadership and expertise. Learn cutting-edge strategies to collect, process, and apply effective CI. Be part of a powerful assembly of senior healthcare executives networking, brainstorming, and benchmarking. Learn to effectively use the Internet to expand marketing communications, develop new markets, and drive business to your site. Discover how to successfully sell, service, and build relationships with eCustomers.
1. Advanced Marketing Research
2. Growth Strategies
3. Competitive Intelligence
- 30 Take-Aways! Panel Discussion Outsourcing for Innovation and Efficiencies in Today’s Economic Climate - Moderator - Greg Caressi Vice President of Healthcare and Life Sciences Frost & Sullivan
- A Glimpse into the Hospital of the Future - Speaker - Arjun Rao Senior Consultant Clinical Technology Assessment and Innovation Massachusetts General Hospital
- Grappling with Compliance - A Real and Critical Industry Challenge - Keynote - Joe DeVivo President Orthopedic Reconstruction Smith & Nephew Inc.
- Review of the US Reimbursement Landscape and Development of Effective Device Reimbursement Strategies - Moderator - Ronald Podraza Chief Executive Officer Reimbursement Principles Inc.
- The Climate for Growth in the Medical Devices Industry - Speaker - Shawn Miller Director Market Intelligence Philips
- The Shift to Wellness and Preventive Care - Speaker - Dr. Brent Pawlecki M.D. MMM Corporate Medical Director Pitney Bowes
- Your Passport to the Future of Medical Technologies - Speaker - Greg Caressi Vice President Healthcare and Life Sciences Frost & Sullivan
5. Sales & Marketing
6. Customer Contact
- 30 Take-Aways! New Models for Customer Contact - Moderator - Michele Rowan Vice President Global Performance Management Hilton Reservations and Customer Care Hilton Hotels Corporation
- A Vision of the Next Generation Contact Center- Speaker- Keith Dawson Principal Analyst Contact Frost & Sullivan
- Customer Retention Strategy and Proof Points for the Contact Center - Speaker - Brian Popelka Vice President Customer Care Overstock.com
- Customer Wow! - Speaker - Rob Solomon Senior Vice President Customer Care HSN
- Developing New Leadership in the Contact Center - Keynote - Lynn Holmgren Vice President & General Manager Consumer Care Whirlpool
- Luncheon Workshop - Incentivizing Agents on Customer Outcomes - Workshop Leader - Peggy DePaoli Director Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Americas EDS an HP Company
- Making Change Happen - Leading for Customer Outcomes - Keynote - Diane Kelley Vice President Contact Center Organization Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida
- Meeting the Unique Challenges of Technical Customer Support Centers - Speaker - John Cushman Vice President AT&T eSales & Service AT&T
- Proactive Planning for Fundamental Changes in Customer Interaction and Contact - Keynote - Don Peppers Founding Partner Peppers & Rogers Group
- Proving Your Business Value to the C-Suite - Moderator - Dee Buell Senior Business Consultant MetLife
- Up-sell Cross-sell - Revenue Generation in the Contact Center - Moderator - Julie Kaufmann Director Customer Service 1-800 Flowers.com Inc.
- Ask the Experts! Panel Discussion - How Will I Tier Customer Care to Enhance Revenue? Allocating Resources by Customer Value and Profitability - Moderator - Jon Stephansen Senior Consultant ICT Practice Europe Israel and Africa Frost & Sullivan
- How Will I Use the Voice of My Customer to Drive Business Improvements? - Speaker - Steve Cafearo Customer and Technical Services Manager Jaguar & Land Rover
- Interview with a Leader in Customer Contact Excellence - Speaker - Alex Mead Vice President Customer Service Seatwave
- What Will Tomorrow’s Consumer’s Expect of Their Global Customer Experience? - Speaker - Jonathan George
7. Wireless Technologies (MOBILIZE) Executive Briefings