Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Devices--Demand to Manage Global R&D Efforts (Technical Insights)
The latter part of the 20th century witnessed a revolution in medical electronic devices with medical devices getting smaller in size with enhanced features and capabilities. The advent of implantable pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators, cardiac resynchronisation therapy etc. had improved diagnostic capabilities with reduced mortality and morbidity rate in patients suffering from cardiac disease. The technology equipped clinicians with the possibility to monitor patients continuously without the need of frequent office visits and reduced the follow-up burden. This research service therefore analyses and assess the CRM technology trends and provides a technology roadmap for stakeholders across this industry.
1. Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Devices--Demand to Manage Global R&D Efforts
Features of this research
- Technical Insights - Healthcare
- Technical Insights - Medical Devices
- Technical Insights - Healthcare & Life science IT
- Medical Devices & Imaging Technology Cluster