The strategic telecoms conference for fixed and mobile operators
Date: 21-23 June 2011
Venue: Marriott Hotel, Amsterdam
Telecom World Congress 2011 unites global leaders in the industry at the definitive leadership forum for fixed line, mobile, satellite broadband and wholesale operators across 3 days with over 10 hours of networking time. The conference provides a unique opportunity to gain insights from A list speakers on how to structure business strategy and create a sustainable business model.
Come to Telecom World Congress and learn:
- How to monetize the data explosion
- How to successfully incorporate Value Added Services into a business approach
- Key areas for infrastructure developments to enhance performance and increase cost efficiency
- The impact of MVNO's in the market and their triumphs and trials in market segmentation
- From key players in the 'converged world' and gain in depth knowledge on how to reduce churn in the market.
You'll come away with great new ideas to do better business.
The Telecom World Congress focus:
- Deploying next generation networks
- Generating revenue from mobile content
- Creating a competitive advantage using VAS
- Placing your head in the cloud - how to use cloud computing as a key service
- Investing in infrastructure to deliver on strategy
- Profitability through network outsourcing and sharing
- Focussing on MVNOs to gain and retain market share
- Developing a sound strategy for convergence
If you need to know the latest innovations in these areas you must attend.