About 20 minutes from venue
San Diego International Airport
Design and Innovation Building
9510 Innovation Lane, La Jolla, CA, 92093 | 858-534-2230
Although public transportation is highly recommended as parking is limited on campus, there are several parking lots near the building for those needing to drive. If you plan to drive to campus, please give yourself plenty of time. You can download the ParkMobile app to pay for your space digitally once you find a spot.
- P510 – Pay and Display, Northside of the DIB (Closest)
- Gilman Parking Structure, Southwest side of the DIB (Largest)
- P506 – Pay and Display, Northside of the DIB
- P504 – Pay and Display, Northside of the DIB
For more information, refer to Transportation Services’ Visitor Parking.
All visitors to the DIB are encouraged to use the San Diego Metropolitan Transit System when visiting UC San Diego. The trolley is an excellent option for travel to campus.
- When navigating to the DIB, please utilize the website: MTS – San Diego Metropolitan Transit System (sdmts.com) – Enter your starting location and not your ending location will be (UC San Diego Central Campus Station).
- The trolley does cost $2.50 each way, which means your round trip to and from the DIB should total $5.00.
- There is also a five-story FREE parking garage at the Nobel Drive Station at La Jolla Village Square – 8657 Villa La Jolla Dr. San Diego, CA 92037. You can catch the trolley there, heading north toward UTC/UC San Diego. Just two stops up, the trolley will drop you off at the front of the Design and Innovation Building.