Teleperformance Egypt’s modern technological infrastructure enables it to offer a rich customer service experience from its virtual contact centre
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA — November 28, 2016 — Based on its recent analysis of the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry, Frost & Sullivan recognises Teleperformance Egypt with the 2016 Egyptian Frost & Sullivan Award for Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership. Teleperformance Egypt, one of the leading BPO and contact centre service providers in Egypt, was the first to set up a virtual contact centre in the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Teleperformance Egypt focuses on creating a multilingual hub equipped with all of the relevant technologies, driving client and employee satisfaction and eventually, market dominance. Some of its most successful strategies include:
- Changing the pricing model from a per full-time equivalent (FTE) to a per transaction model
- Launching a full-fledged contact centre in Dubai in late 2015, resulting in the acquisition of four new clients in the country in less than a year
- Employing the call centre management system (CCMS), which functions as an internal enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform
- Using ‘knowledge base tools’ to present agents with all of the required product- and process-related information
- Introducing the Intranet Portal, which supports every Teleperformance agent with practical information, services, and Web-based tools
Teleperformance Egypt is an international BPO provider that generates 90% of its business outside Egypt, and the remaining 10% in Egypt. From its parent company, it inherited the tools, technologies, infrastructure, and (most importantly) the brand name required to gain a foothold in new regions. Its desire to emerge as the leader in MEA impelled the company to leverage these advantages and launch the first virtual contact centre in Dubai. Six months later, it set up a full-fledged contact centre in Dubai to serve as a nearshoring destination for clients in the EMEA.
“Teleperformance Egypt aims to offer international-standard BPO services in Egypt, which is evident from its pioneering multilingual hub in the country,” said Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Deepti Dhinakaran. “This hub currently supports 25 languages and can support another eight languages and dialects, and serve customers in the US, Canada, Europe, Africa, Middle East, and Asia via voice, email, chat, and social media.”
Teleperformance Egypt uses technology and innovation as instruments to stay ahead of the competition. For instance, novels tools such as call mapping and top call drivers (TCD) are an integral part of its operational best practices. While call mapping helps analyse the purpose of calls and categorise them into segments to maintain a consistent average handle time (AHT), TCD continuously monitors call drivers and ensures that the solutions available in knowledge base tools are updated.
In addition to the usual inbound and outbound contact centre services, Teleperformance also offers digital and analytics solutions such as buzz monitoring service. This service, supported by the e-performance Hub based in Portugal, enables the Egyptian subsidiary to deliver a customised set of analytical reports regarding clients’ market competition, brand sentiment, market trends, and customer experience on social media.
“Teleperformance Egypt is among the largest contact centre service providers in Egypt, with 3,500 employees in Cairo and 200 in Dubai,” noted Deepti Dhinakaran. “Its geographic expansions, high investments in technology and tools, efficient implementation of best practices, and strategic innovations have gone a long way in creating value for existing clients and attracting new ones.”
Each year, Frost & Sullivan bestows this award upon the company that has leveraged competitive intelligence to successfully execute a competitive strategy that results in stronger market share, competitive brand positioning, and customer satisfaction.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices awards recognise companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Contact us: Start the discussion.
P: +44 (0) 207.343.8314