Join Frost & Sullivan, CompuCom® and Intel Security for an exclusive roundtable discussion about the latest in cybersecurity best practices
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – Nov. 7, 2016 – Data breaches and cyberattacks are on the rise! Turn the tide and leverage innovative thinking and collaboration among industry experts to combat future potential threats.
Frost & Sullivan, in conjunction with CompuCom and Intel Security, are pleased to host the Cybersecurity Roundtable, December 6, 2016 at 10:00 AM in Plano, TX.
**Attendance to the Cybersecurity Roundtable is limited! **
Click the following link to learn more and apply today! http://frost.ly/112
Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan Vice President of Research Michael Suby will lead cybersecurity leaders in a detailed discussion on topics such as:
- Best Practices in information gathering, filtering and correlating along with incident response
- Challenges to overcome in terms of people, processes and technologies
- Keys to forging a productive relationship with a managed security services provider
- How to make end users part of the solution
- How to define success in your cybersecurity efforts
This invitation-only event will give you the opportunity to network with and learn from an intimate group of peers. Participants will be encouraged to share their experiences and insights in the discussion, which will be documented in a whitepaper briefing following the event.