Internet of Things and Digital Transformation
The Time for Change is Now
Use Actionable Customer, Analyst, and Vendor Insights to Make it Happen
Digital transformation is a journey that organizations must undertake to ensure that they continue to stay relevant. Organizations must change how they manage their people, things, processes and data to make the decisions that will streamline their operations, reduce costs and adopt new business models to support customer growth. Traditional companies that do not initiate efforts to transform their organizations and employ digital business models risk obsolescence and failure to maintain incumbency in their industry. As their customers evolve, organizations must evolve with them to continue to meet their needs.
Frost & Sullivan’s “IoT and Digital Transformation” research service employs a three-pronged approach:
- Help organizations to understand the impact of emerging technologies on their organization.
- Harness Frost & Sullivan’s deep industry expertise to analyze how vertical markets can employ these technologies differently to solve business challenges.
- Incorporate the Voice of the Customer by surveying thousands of IT decision makers across verticals to align marketing and sales efforts around end user business challenges and investment plans over the next few years.
With this approach, Frost & Sullivan has helped clients with a 360 degree perspective of technologies such as IoT, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, SD-WAN, Distributed Computing, etc. and their impact on the industries in which they operate. Our research efforts help the ICT vendor/service provider community to prioritize core end markets for their solutions. Analyst reports also deliver case studies and use cases to highlight companies that are undertaking their own digital transformation journeys – providing concrete examples of how investment in technologies and processes can new growth opportunities.
Seize the thought leadership of IT and communications analysts and vertical industry experts and customer views
Over the next 5 years, technologies such as IoT, Big Data and Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Robotics will transform every business. Is your company ready?
Meet Our Team
Engage with our industry experts and learn more about our process of identification, evaluation, go to market strategic planning and implementation emphasis on managing the transformation journey that lies ahead.
18 years of Consulting and Research Management expertise, which includes countless experiences helping to create, develop and deliver solutions to drive winning growth strategies for a large variety of clients in the Information and Communications Technologies sector. Particular expertise in:
- Geographic and Product Line Extensions
- Market Opportunity Analysis
- Strategic Planning and Strategy Execution
Experience base covering broad range of sectors, leveraging long-standing working relationships with leading industry participants’ Senior Executives, specifically in the following sectors:
- Mobile & Wireless Communications
- Unified Communications
- Conferencing Systems and Services
- Space Communications
What I bring to the Team
- Substantial experience in Consulting engagements across many industry sectors within ICT markets
- Expert-level research, writing, and presentation skills
- Global business experience and capabilities
- I have directed a 3000% growth of Frost & Sullivan’s ICT Practice, and have employed similar principles to help our clients meet their growth objectives
- Business Unit Leader of Information & Communications Technologies Practice at Frost & Sullivan for 12 years
- Keynote Speaker at various Communications Conferences around the Globe
- Analyst and Consultant in Mobile Communications Markets at Frost & Sullivan
- MBA from California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo (USA)
- BA from University of California at Davis (USA)
Renato Pasquini is an industry expert with +18 years of experience at large, multinational companies in the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) sector. Pasquini currently serves as Global Research Director, as well as Managing Director in Brazil at Frost & Sullivan.
In his current role, Pasquini manages the research agenda in IoT and Digital Transformation and engages with industry stakeholders on strategic projects spanning competitive benchmarking, scenario planning and growth strategies. He is also a lead analyst in studies, a regular speaker and moderator in leading regional and international events, and a contributor to media.
Prior to this role, Pasquini worked for Telefónica and América Móvil subsidiaries in Brazil, with strategic planning and regulation, and for Accenture, with management consulting for ICT companies. Mr. Renato Pasquini holds a BA and Masters Degree in Business Administration from EAESP-FGV, a Post-Graduation in Economic Law by GVLaw and in Telecommunications Business.
Real Estate Market & Lifestyle – México es el país con más ciudades inteligentes en Latinoamérica
Carina Gonçalves has been part of Frost & Sullivan’s ICT team since 2013. As a Senior Consultant, she has more than 9 years of experience in the Latin American Information and Communications Technology industry. Her expertise in research and consulting particularly focuses on the strategic analysis of key market trends in IoT and digital transformation. In addition to its client-facing role, Gonçalves also participates in the most important events in the region as speaker, and contributes to Latin American and international media vehicles with articles and industry-related statements. Prior to this role, Gonçalves worked for Axoon Telecom and Gmattos Consulting Projects (Brazil). Gonçalves holds a BA in Psychology from PUC-SP and a Master’s Degree in Marketing from ESPM (Brazil).
16 years’ of line-of-business operations experience. Particular expertise in:
- -Developing and implementing business strategy
-New product launch and geographic expansion
-Team and project management/leadership
-Business services operations
Significant analytical experience in the telecommunications and digital media industries, spanning areas including:
- -ICT in vertical markets
-Telecoms, UC industry dynamics
-The digital entertainment ecosystem: from device to content delivery
What I Bring to the Team
- -Strong analytical and project management skills
-Team and project management
-Telecom business services experience
- -Experience working for the following leading research firms:
-Canalys (Senior Analyst, Digital Content Analysis)
-Datamonitor (Senior Analyst, Media & Broadcast Technology)
BSc in Geography & Statistics from Exeter University
Stay up-to-date and subscribe to our monthly ICT Newsletter!