Environment and Sustainability
The exploding population and mankind’s ruthless over-utilization of the Earth’s resources have led to current crises such as climate change, water scarcity, energy depletion, and food shortage that are threatening life on planet Earth. Efforts to stem their man-made causes – ozone layer depletion, fast dwindling natural resources, increasing pollution and waste generation – have driven innovations to decelerate, if not stop, the alarming effects of Earth’s decreasing sustainability.
Remedial solutions will be necessary to turn back the tide of destruction from anthropogenic activities.
This presents the greatest challenge in the environment and sustainability domains. The race to lessen or undo the effects of mankind’s irresponsible or naïve stewardship of the Earth will require integrating environmental technologies and solutions into every sphere of human activity. Hence, technology convergence is a major theme in environment and sustainability.
Key Questions of Clients
Whom should I partner with?
What is the National Roadmap and what are the best practices adopted by other countries?
What are the R&D areas I should focus on?
What is the opportunity for the technology in 5 to 10 years?
What are the attractive markets for my technology?
What are the technologies I should invest in?
Who are my competitors and what are they doing unique?
Which region should I gain entry?
- Assessment of R&D portfolio
- R&D management
- IP Consulting
- Technology investment Opportunities
- Evaluation of funding initiatives
- Merger and acquisition opportunities
- Identification of strategic alliance partners
- Technology Roadmap
- Market Opportunity analysis
- Competitive intelligence
- Evaluation of nation innovation indicators and country’s best practices
- Technology and patent valuation
- Business model innovation
Key Research Focus Areas
- Land and water remediation
- Oil spill management
Water and Wastewater Technologies
- Water production
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Wastewater recycling and reuse
- Wastewater resource recovery
Air Quality Technologies
- Air pollution control
- Indoor air purification
Solid Waste Management
- Solid waste treatment
- Solid waste upcycling
- Circular economy
Green Buildings & Services
- Energy efficient and net-zero-energy buildings
- Heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning
- Building energy management
- Green building materials
- Sustainable cities
- Environmental monitoring
- Climate change mitigation, including carbon capture
- Climate change adaptation
- Disaster response and management technologies
- Resource recovery technologies
- Sustainable agriculture
Are YOU ready to embrace transformation?
Frost & Sullivan has six decades of experience analysing industry transformation and identifying innovative growth opportunities. Start your transformational journey that, fuelled by four powerful components, will ensure your success in navigating the ever-changing landscape of your industry.
Schedule a Growth Dialog with our team to dive deeper into transformational strategies and explore specific needs within your company.
Become a Frost Growth Expert in your area of specialization and share your expertise and passion with the community through our think tanks.
Join Frost & Sullivan’s Growth Council and gain access to leading global executives and think tanks focused on the transformational growth strategies of the mobility industry.
Designate your company as a Company to Action to increase exposure to investors, partnership potential, new M&A opportunities, and other growth prospects for your business.