02dec11:00 AM12:00 PMHow to Accelerate Growth in a Post-COVID World: 8 Strategic ImperativesTop Strategic Imperatives to Move Your Organization toward its Desired Vision and CultureWebinarCategory:Growth Opportunity Briefings
(Wednesday) 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
7550 1H, 10 W Dr Suite 400
Visualizing and articulating a possible future for an organization or company has always been vital to long-term success. Disruption of the global economy, industry, companies, and investments makes it
Visualizing and articulating a possible future for an organization or company has always been vital to long-term success.
Disruption of the global economy, industry, companies, and investments makes it difficult to prepare your company for the future. A solid, realistic vision and strategy will enable organizations to set long-term objectives and build a growth pipeline of innovative opportunities, leading to sustained, transformational growth. Though growth cultures are desirable, and most leaders claim to understand what they entail, they are hard to create and maintain. Why is it becoming increasingly difficult to grow? The reason, often, is that leaders don’t understand the growth imperatives that are strategic to their long-term success.
In this briefing, you will find a compelling growth blueprint as we examine eight strategic imperatives:
1. Innovative Business Models – Create and capitalize on value
2. Compression of Value Chains – Survive value chain compression amidst direct-to-consumer models
3. Transformative Mega Trends – Think long term and future-proof your business
4. Disruptive Technologies – Become technology-first and overcome disruption
5. Internal Challenges – Shift mindsets and adapt to change
6. Competitive Intensity – Deal with competition through collaboration and innovation
7. Geopolitical Chaos – Navigate global chaos and anticipate future risks
8. Industry Convergence – Build an ecosystem and platform to foster growth
Frost & Sullivaninfo@frost.com 7550 1H, 10 W Dr #400, San Antonio, TX 78229