(Wednesday) 12:00 AM - 1:00 AM
7550 1H, 10 W Dr Suite 400
Digital transformation has redefined the way we do business. The industrial sector is not immune to this change. There is a fundamental shift that is happening in the way
Digital transformation has redefined the way we do business.
The industrial sector is not immune to this change. There is a fundamental shift that is happening in the way we deliver projects, operate, and utilize assets or create new revenue streams from traditional industries.
Frost & Sullivan, The Growth Pipeline Company, surveyed 206 senior executives in Asia-Pacific to understand digital adoption in the oil & gas, mining, construction, chemicals, and energy & utility industries. The findings showed 43% of senior executives identified the main reason for digital adoption as reducing operating costs. Survey participants also felt that digital technologies helped in raising customer experience, delivering innovation, simplifying, automating, and providing real business intelligence to stay relevant and competitive.
Join us on March 11, 2020, to uncover the latest executive research findings and hear from industry experts on how digital transformation is driving growth and competitive advantage in the process and engineering industries in Asia-Pacific.
- What are the key digital trends in the region?
- How can digital adoption help process and engineering industries overcome their challenges?
- What are the top priorities of executives for digital adoption?
- What key technologies should you invest in over the next 3-5 years?
- What challenges should you anticipate and overcome during the digital transformation journey?