Cybersecurity spending in India reached $3.3 billion in 2022. Building a cyber-resilient infrastructure using the right frameworks and solutions, as well as a security-aware culture led by top management and where each employee plays a pivotal role, will be important building blocks to achieve security transformation.
Top 5 Trends to Watch in 2023
- Zero Trust: Secure identity and access management will become increasingly important to protect sensitive enterprise systems, assets, and information.
- Increasing uptake of extended threat detection and response solutions to comply with CertIn’s mandate of reporting cyber incidents within 6 hours.
- Industrial OT security and commercial and consumer IoT devices will see high cyber risk. More adherence to industry standards and regulations is likely.
- Cloud-delivered cybersecurity built on frameworks like SASE will continue to see high adoption.
- Cyber incidents due to ransomware, insecure API’s, access management, cloud security, and digital trust will cause major security disruptions.
Frost & Sullivan growth experts can help you with:
- Cybersecurity maturity assessment
- Opportunities with global regulatory compliances
- Competitive benchmarking
- Portfolio evaluation and strategic partnerships
- Market growth, opportunity evaluation and GTM strategies
- OT security, industry-specific cybersecurity risks and market potential—automotive, industrial, CNI, healthcare, payments
Schedule a dialog with our team today to understand how you can maximize your growth potential.